Sunday, August 9, 2009

♥ my love ~

yesterday work is vry happy ~ coz i dint care wat he thinking.. juz keep work work work...suddenly...saw my Kor come tan cha house o.. got cha wit kor " wong " n wai bing lol..vry happy coz long time dint saw wai bin ~ n kor less find me ... when kor n wai bin bck thn i ask them 4 yam cha after 2am~~ thn they say ok .. 2am when i finish my work ~ going yam cha .. at steven corner ampang ~ Dear n hanz got sms me.. ask me go where .. thn dear send a massage... say tat .... we bcome fren is better .. thn i (lut) jor.. i start very quiet at there.. wai bin ask me izit vry tired.. thn i say not lol.. tel he why happen lol.. thn bibian , wai bin say many ~~ we chit chat at there.. n i no reply dear~~ i dono wat should i reply ~

2nd round .. go drink beer at pandan perdana .? 2 heniken 2 tiger ... lolx.. bibian , kor so funny .. keep plying ~~ kor so blur .. i keep laughting .. they know i vry sad , so acc me drink lol.. ^^ really vry TQ them o ~ moodly yesterday .. n i promish ~~ i wont smoke or drink coz of Dear Jack ... when i happy i only wil drink ... really vry love he n " bu she de" he ~

Good bye my love♥
. 9 Aug 09 .
Dear Jack Jack ~

No comments: